IOS Annual Medical Conference for Health Professionals
Saturday, October 19, 2019
Edmund Burke Theatre, Arts Building, Trinity College Dublin
|Delegate Category||Early Bird Rate |
until Sept 13
after Sept 13
|GP/Consultant/Surgeon/ Hospital/ Doctor||€145||€195|
|Radiographer / Nurse / DXA Operator /Physiotherapist /Dietician/Pharmacist||€85||100|
Call for Abstracts – Oral & Poster
Abstract submissions are welcome for consideration for the Irish Osteoporosis Society Annual Medical Conference.
- Your abstract may have up to 250 words.
- Abstracts should be typed in word format and sent as an attachment by email to email@example.com. Please ensure that Abstract IOS 2019 is typed in the subject box of your email.
- Please ensure that the abstract is sent from the e-mail address to which correspondence regarding the conference is to be sent.
- Please include a contact telephone number/mobile for the presenter/author.
- No patient identifiers accepted on any material.
- Please confirm if you wish to submit your abstract for consideration as
o poster only
o oral only
o both poster and oral.
- Accepted oral abstracts in each award category will have an oral presentation: 5 slides, 5 minutes each with 2 minutes questions and answers (7 minutes total).
Abstract Award Categories
Young Investigator Award x 2
Best Overall Scientific Abstract x 1
Most Interesting Clinical Case x 1
Best Poster x 1
Closing Date for Abstract Submission: September 13th, 2019.
Notification of Review Outcome by Email: September 18th, 2019
Deadline for Accepted Oral & Poster Presenters to Register to Confirm Attendance:
5th October, 2019.
Accepted Abstract Presenters can register to attend at the Early Bird Registration Fee.