Public Meeting Castlebar, Co. Mayo for World Osteoporosis Day
Public Information Meeting- Free Admission
When: Tuesday 18th October 2016 @7pm
Where: The TF Royal Hotel, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
Why: Did you know that hip fractures have a higher death rate than heart disease and cancer combined?
Come along to learn about the risk factors, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of this disease.
Speakers on the night will include:
· Professor Moira O’Brien (Founder and President of the IOS)
· Mr Derek Bennett (Orthopaedic Surgeon)
· Mr Osman Yagoub (Orthopaedic Surgeon)
· Liam Leonard (Chartered physiotherapist)
· Caroline Brosnihan (nutritionist)
This meeting is sponsored by The Mayo Clinic in association with The Irish Osteoporosis Society.